IGNOU is a distance learning national university. It is the largest University in the world & was founded to impart education by means of distance & open education, provide higher education opportunity particularly to the disadvantages segments of society. ADITYA BIRLA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL is an approved study centre for IGNOU Courses.
Approved study centre for the following courses:
• Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management (PGDHHM).
• Diploma in Critical Care Nursing (DCCN).
• Certificate in Newborn & Infant Nursing (CNIN).
• Certificate in Health care & Waste Management (CHCWM).
• Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA).
For details visit www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/programmes/1
For additional information and admission at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, kindly contact Sapna Shinde on 020 3071 7179 at the academic department.